November 18, 2009

Mellow


Mellow
Originally uploaded by lidda.s
This is my Mellow Yellow. I found her in the streets about 7 years ago. the night i first saw her i called her and she came right to me. I fed her and hung out with her outside for the night. Each night I would come back from work she would be there waiting. I decided to keep her. After a couple of weeks I noticed her figure changing. I had never had a cat before so I called my best friend over to check her out. She told me she was knocked up. I couldn't put her back outside and my parents would have flipped if they knew she was pregnant so of course I hid her from them. I knew who knocked her up too. He would come at night and serenade her from downstairs while she watched by the window. I felt bad keeping them apart but it was for the best. I got her fixed after she had her kitties. She only had 3 so I kept one, gave one to my boyfriends mom and one to a friend.
So now I have two cats, one being her son Rufus. They adore each other but she gets sick of him from time to time. They always sleep together and eat together and terrorize the dog together. Sometimes she just wants to be left alone but Rufus wont get the hint so she has to smack him a couple of times till he understands that she needs her space. But he never does and she finally gives in.

1 comment:

  1. This is the loveliest photo ever. Oh kittens and puppies..Thanks for stopping by! We have a 2-pet limit too otherwise there would be a dog in the house as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete