December 28, 2009

Excitement

It's not even New Years and I am already starting my resolutions. I have begun the healthy eating process today.  I feel like all the junk i have eaten lately is bringing me down. I feel tired and not all there mentally. So i am excited about committing to my veggies.  I will also start jogging. I love walking and jogging and running but when its 90 degrees with 100% humidity my energy level becomes nonexistent.  So starting today, new experiences will come abound regardless of humidity. 
One of my other resolutions, that i am freaken ecstatic about, is my commitment to move out of South Florida by the end of 2010. Our destination? Seattle!!  Why Seattle?  Well it all started with our trip to Alaska in July. We arrived in Seattle to start our adventure. We stayed there a total of 3 days and loved it. I do have to admit that those days were completely sunny days so our views might be a bit biased.  J absolutely loved it! I lived in Manhattan for most of my childhood so i always had a love for the city.  Since visiting Seattle we both decided that was exactly where we wanted to be.
So the one and most exciting resolution that we just cant wait to start, is that of financially preparing to move the heck out of Florida...asap!
For excitement and motivational purposes, I will post pictures i took while in Seattle July of 2009.

IMG_5232

IMG_5206

IMG_5199

IMG_5162

No comments:

Post a Comment